Do you all recommend using a screen protector on the iPad Air 2?

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone using a screen protector on their iPad Air 2? I hate to use one because the screen is so nice but for whatever reason even when babying my iPad 4 it got scratches on the screen. Do you guys recommend using one?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Screen protector or no?

It's one of those things that's largely personal preference... If it makes you more comfortable in using your device, do it...and don't be concerned if others do...or don't.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I use a Zagg Glass.... It gives me sense of Scratchless Security. This works for me

leanneverett95

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

I feel the same as Spencer, I always use a tempered glass screen protector just for that extra piece of mind! :)

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

Never use screen protectors, never get scratches. With the modern glasses unless you are a hard or careless user I find the extra protection unnecessary.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Didn't have one on my 4 but got a scratch on my 5's screen within a week. Stayed in my pocket, never dropped, nothing else in there. It was a fine scratch but bothered me. Put a screen protector on it which made it disappear (meaning I could no longer see it), and have been using them ever since.

On the 6 I don't like the glass... Have a Zagg HDX now

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I use a Tech Armor HD Clear on my Air 2. A screen protector gets rid of the effects of the less reflective display, but I will sacrifice that for scratch resistance any day.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I recommend that "you" do what you think is best to protect the investment you made....;)

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Yup. I do. My son has an older iPad and has those big colorful kid case protectors and he still cracked his screen. Cost $135 to fix it

On my iPad Air 2 I installed the Zagg glass shield on it. Bec my boys use my iPad a lot without me knowing lol. Plus once installed I can't even tell it's there. Works very well.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I always use a protector on all my phones so it was natural for me to use one on my iPad. When I get my new one I'll get a Zagg glass. LOVE it on my iPhone.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Had the Zagg glass on but the glare was just too much for me. I'm just gonna go without it as I'd rather enjoy the screen withy the reduced glare and risk a few scratches.

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I had my iPad 3 for almost three years and I never used a protector. I had a case for it that was just a zippered pouch used to store it in while I wasn't using it, but I always used it naked. My iPad is still almost pristine. I'm not using any screen protectors or cases for my iPad Air 2, either. I do have a leather sleeve being shipped to me now, though.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't use one. I have a Smart Cover on and I also don't shove it in and out of my pocket 100 times a day like my phone

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox