Best Buy $200 Trade-In Offer

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Nice choice. I really like the new Nexus 9, but it has a few hardware problems right off the bat that make it so I'd never buy one. The screen backlight bleeds tremendously, the white model has a tacky/cheap feel, and the tablet has the Tegra K1, which pointed out by many, is still not the most stable 64-bit chip Android device manufacturers have to offer. I am loving my Air 2 though, couldn't be happier, and this is why I stay with iOS every time :)

I am very neutral :) love android iOS and windows though I'll never touch a windows phone until they have apps. I find the iPad the best as terms of battery life and app quality is fantastic with iOS vs android as far as tablets go. I also find magazines are 500% better on iPad since they have more features and aren't just carbon copies of the print version like on android. I also thought of getting a nexus 9 but the tegra chip made me rethink about it. Absolutely love my iPad Air 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rogerfromco

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Is there a link for the deal?

Just google Best Buy iPad trade in offer and you'll find the link to their trade in price quotes. I heard the $50 extra off the iPad Air 2 ended today, but I imagine with the holidays coming, it will be back soon.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk (so I blame autocorrect for the spellin' errs)

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
$100 off all iPad Air 2 for Black Friday.

Cool!

For anyone who has done the trade in at best buy, do you have to make the purchase of the new ipad at the time of trade in?

Or can you just take & use the gift card at a later date (i.e, on black Friday for an even bigger discount)

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
You can use it a later date, it's just a store credit.

Not sure if Black Friday has special rules though.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
You can use it a later date, it's just a store credit.

Not sure if Black Friday has special rules though.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I think that's what I'm going to do & hopefully it won't be an issue since it's still an official best buy store credit.

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Rainwater

You will be fine on Black Friday. Although I already used the credit amount, I still have the actual gift card. The back of the card says............."available for merchandise or services including Magnolia Home Theater and Geek Squad.......excluding prepaid open loop cards and items on Marketplace.............No expiration date. Not valid as payment on BB credit card.

rogerfromco

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Will they do a price match refund on Black Friday sale price if I just bought mine last weekend?

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk (so I blame autocorrect for the spellin' errs)

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Rainwater

You will be fine on Black Friday. Although I already used the credit amount, I still have the actual gift card. The back of the card says............."available for merchandise or services including Magnolia Home Theater and Geek Squad.......excluding prepaid open loop cards and items on Marketplace.............No expiration date. Not valid as payment on BB credit card.

Thanks!!

Can't wait to trade my old one in for the air 2!

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
$100 off all iPad Air 2 for Black Friday.

I saw that and want to see if I can bring my receipt in from my purchase for a price match on Black Friday. I will still be in my return window then so I don't see why they won't honor it.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I saw that and want to see if I can bring my receipt in from my purchase for a price match on Black Friday. I will still be in my return window then so I don't see why they won't honor it.

I'm definitely going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPad mini 2. I might trade that in to get an iPad Air 2.

I did. Definitely worth it, it is much better. Colors are more saturated, the bigger screen is nice, the anti-reflective coating works, and 2 GB of RAM is a nice addition. The Air 2 is awesome!

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They absolutely refused me. Told me they could not and would not do it even though they had inventory. They wanted me to purchase a new one and return the old one. What a PITA.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Over the weekend (not sure if they are still doing it) you could take any working iPhone into the store and get $100 for it no matter the condition. As long as they powered on they would give you $100. I had 3 iPhone 3G's that were beat to hell (2 had shattered screens) and weren't worth $20 each. They gave me $100 gift card for each of them. I know this is the iPad forum but I thought I'd mention it as it was a great deal.