Anyone have any luck at Verizon today?

gcantrell

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Today was the day that Verizon was supposed to begin selling the Air 2's in store. I have been on the phone with many stores this morning in my area and not one of them have received any iPads at all. I know the Apple stores have them but they don't do the Edge program. Anyone else having the same experience in their area?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but I haven't even been to a Verizon store in quite some time. There's winter storm issues through the U.S. that may or may not have had an impact on the delivery of the iPad Air devices to the stores. Of course, I'm only speculating....:)

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I went online and it is back ordered until 11/28. I am trying to make it to the store tonight before they close and try my luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, but I haven't even been to a Verizon store in quite some time. There's winter storm issues through the U.S. that may or may not have had an impact on the delivery of the iPad Air devices to the stores. Of course, I'm only speculating....:)

Winter storm issues ?? Huh?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Key22

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I spoke with a Verizon Wireless customer service rep today and they did confirm that they are back ordered!!! They won't be in stores until the end of November!!

gcantrell

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I gave up on the stores and just ordered online through Verizon's site. Estimated ship date is 11/14. I hope to be surprised and have it ship earlier but i'm not getting my hopes up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2