iPad Air 2 Touch ID response

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I received my iPad Air 2 yesterday and got it setup pretty quickly. 1 of the 1st things I noticed was the response of the Touch IS system compared to my iPhone 6. The response is lightning fast compared to the iPhone 6. I'm not saying the iPhone 6 is slow but I see about 1/4 to 1/2 second delay on the iP 6. The iPad Air 2 seems almost instantaneous. Just an observation.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I received my iPad Air 2 yesterday and got it setup pretty quickly. 1 of the 1st things I noticed was the response of the Touch IS system compared to my iPhone 6. The response is lightning fast compared to the iPhone 6. I'm not saying the iPhone 6 is slow but I see about 1/4 to 1/2 second delay on the iP 6. The iPad Air 2 seems almost instantaneous. Just an observation.

Yeah, I noticed that it is very fast as well! I can't tell the difference between the two though. It is also very accurate, probably 98 times out of 100 it successfully scans my print. It's awesome!

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I would expect so. It is a much faster device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW