iPad Air or IPad Air 2

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
If I were you, I would like to buy iPad Air 2, even though it costs more than iPad air.

True. Performance is definitely better than last year's Air. Not by much, but having 2 GB of RAM helps with those Safari tabs stay loaded even when I have 5-6 tabs open.

Narse77

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Went gold 64 gigs.

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!

Nice! I got the 64gb space grey and after seeing the gold in person kinda wish I went with the gold. It looks fantastic IMO. Either way I am sure you will love the Air 2. It's stupid fast, I upgraded from a Surface RT so it was a huge upgrade for me lol.

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
if you haven't seen the gold in person, go check it out. I got the silver but could live with either just as well. Thought about the Air and saving some bucks since most of my use is surfing, reading books & magazines along with some light office stuff (word, excel, etc.). But since I gave my beloved MBA to Wife, I succumbed to the "gotta have the latest, greatest, best, fastest" etc. bug :D and got the Air2. Last year's 'Stang was plenty fast at the drag strip too and did burnouts par excellence but I'm really, really glad I waited for the S550.......

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
The Air 2 is worth the extra money over the Air. The Mini 3 is NOT worth the extra money over the Mini 2.

Those of us who have the Air should wait another year or two to upgrade.

And I'll probably get a gold Air 3 or whatever it's called. I don't like Space Grey after all...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The Air 2 is worth the extra money over the Air. The Mini 3 is NOT worth the extra money over the Mini 2.

Those of us who have the Air should wait another year or two to upgrade.

And I'll probably get a gold Air 3 or whatever it's called. I don't like Space Grey after all...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

The mini 3 is depending on if you want higher storage and if you never owned an iPad mini . I am actually considering getting the iPad mini 3 because I've never owned a mini and hard to go back to one without Touch ID after using it on my iPad Air 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
The mini 3 is depending on if you want higher storage and if you never owned an iPad mini . I am actually considering getting the iPad mini 3 because I've never owned a mini and hard to go back to one without Touch ID after using it on my iPad Air 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the Mini 3 is good because touch ID has become a regular indulgence for me. I had the original Mini and traded it in to the Apple Store. There was a choice between a 32GB 2 or 64GB 3. To me, the price difference was worth it for the convenience.