Ok got the cellular one which to choose ?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I can get 5gb for $10 with t-mobile since i can a,tech my data since I have t-mobile. But I don't get service in my house and honestly would love to use some of that 5gb in my house since I won't use it all. I don't see band 12 support in the iPad so I might choose AT&T or Verizon. Which one offers the more data for the money ?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I would suggest getting in touch with both of the carriers and see what type of deals they have going at any time. They tend to change them quite frequently

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Check the coverage maps for each at your house to get an idea. If you have a friend on either have them come over and check coverage at your place.

In general Verizon has better coverage IMO but that means little at a specific spot.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Check the coverage maps for each at your house to get an idea. If you have a friend on either have them come over and check coverage at your place.

In general Verizon has better coverage IMO but that means little at a specific spot.

Coverage maps don't mean crap in my apartment lol. T-mobile says perfect but no service in it. Mixture of building material and the frequencies t- mobile uses makes it hard to get service. I get perfect signal with everybody else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'd say try T-Mobile. If it doesn't work, it's not like you're locked in. Then try another carrier. For me T-Mobile does fine where I live and work. Might not for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711