Can't believe I just said that, but the speaker is annoying as hell.
I can't even hold the thing it vibrates so much when watching video or listening to music and I don't even have it 1/2 way up.
Crazy that I have to put a case on it or send it back.
This guy noticed it too, but said its not a big deal to him. Wish I could feel that way.
Its going back today. I gave it a shot and just can't stand the vibrating screen and the speaker placement is awkward. I can feel the sound but can't really hear it unless I turn it up at which the vibrations become more annoying. I don't use headphones.
Last edited by badMojo69; 10-28-2014 at 05:57 AM.
- 10-23-2014, 02:55 PM #2
- 10-23-2014, 03:05 PM #3
- 10-23-2014, 03:05 PM #4
- 10-23-2014, 03:09 PM #5
- 10-23-2014, 05:21 PM #6iMore Intermediate
- 227 Posts
Re: Too thin
This was the second most concerning thing I noticed about the new iPad. The first was that, even with a case on it, there is a spot in the right- middle of the display where the pixels distort with the slightest of pressure from the back. It seems to be an internal component pressing against the back of the screen. Has anyone else seen those?
- 10-23-2014, 06:44 PM #7
- 10-23-2014, 07:03 PM #8
- 10-23-2014, 07:09 PM #9
- 10-23-2014, 07:31 PM #10
- 10-23-2014, 07:33 PM #11
- 10-25-2014, 06:12 AM #12
- 10-25-2014, 08:09 AM #13
- 10-25-2014, 07:31 PM #14
- 10-25-2014, 08:51 PM #15
- 10-25-2014, 10:27 PM #16
- 10-25-2014, 11:24 PM #17
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iOS 8Replies: 34Last Post: 09-28-2016, 03:47 AM
- By evornoss in forum iPhone 6Replies: 30Last Post: 12-29-2014, 05:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 11:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2014, 09:30 AM
- By Anigbogu Julian in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2014, 04:15 PM