Too thin

badMojo69

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Can't believe I just said that, but the speaker is annoying as hell.
I can't even hold the thing it vibrates so much when watching video or listening to music and I don't even have it 1/2 way up.

Crazy that I have to put a case on it or send it back.

This guy noticed it too, but said its not a big deal to him. Wish I could feel that way.
http://www.gizmag.com/ipad-air-2-review-initial/34376/

Update 10/28
Its going back today. I gave it a shot and just can't stand the vibrating screen and the speaker placement is awkward. I can feel the sound but can't really hear it unless I turn it up at which the vibrations become more annoying. I don't use headphones.

Last edited:

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Can't believe I just said that, but the speaker is annoying as hell.
I can't even hold the thing it vibrates so much when watching video or listening to music and I don't even have it 1/2 way up.

Crazy that I have to put a case on it or send it back.

Really? I've never heard of this before. Mine doesn't have much vibration at all

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
This was the second most concerning thing I noticed about the new iPad. The first was that, even with a case on it, there is a spot in the right- middle of the display where the pixels distort with the slightest of pressure from the back. It seems to be an internal component pressing against the back of the screen. Has anyone else seen those?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
That is true and it is really annoying and yes the iPad air does vibrate but I wouldn't take a beautiful device back just because of that, come on...

Last edited:

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
This was the second most concerning thing I noticed about the new iPad. The first was that, even with a case on it, there is a spot in the right- middle of the display where the pixels distort with the slightest of pressure from the back. It seems to be an internal component pressing against the back of the screen. Has anyone else seen those?

I wouldn't worry about that much. My Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5 also did it and no issues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
It was the first thing I noticed when I picked it up after turning it on. It happens any time I move the iPad while holding it in my right hand.

I hold my tablet in my left hand but just tried out my right hand with the tablet and still nothing. Perhaps a bad one ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
It was the first thing I noticed when I picked it up after turning it on. It happens any time I move the iPad while holding it in my right hand.

It doesn't happen to me, so I would take it to an Apple Store and have them look at it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice