So, the iPad air 2 is in stores as of now

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm picking one up for my girlfriend
... She has no idea though.
Called Apple and they told me it came in late yesterday afternoon, so I'm assuming y'all may have yours?
Happy shopping people

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Got mine at 5:49 local time and can't put it down :)

Idk I'm thinking about buying apple care since it's cheaper then square trade upfront prices

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Awesome, you must be loving it. Did you get the iPhone 6/6+?
Na I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I like iPhone but it was to small and while I like the idea of the 6 plus it feels just like an oversized iPhone which is good but I think Apple should utilize the space and give us multi tasking like Samsung does. I don't use the s pen much but I love multi window. If all things were equal I would probably get an iPhone ( hope cook sees this lol)

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Na I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I like iPhone but it was to small and while I like the idea of the 6 plus it feels just like an oversized iPhone which is good but I think Apple should utilize the space and give us multi tasking like Samsung does. I don't use the s pen much but I love multi window. If all things were equal I would probably get an iPhone ( hope cook sees this lol)

You got some fair points. I saw the now 4 and was pretty impressed.... But knew I wouldn't utilise all those features it brings. I like a simple OS that just works seamlessly..... Apple does it for me especially now having continuity

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
You got some fair points. I saw the now 4 and was pretty impressed.... But knew I wouldn't utilise all those features it brings. I like a simple OS that just works seamlessly..... Apple does it for me especially now having continuity
Yeah don't get me wrong I loved the idea of the 6 plus I just love multi window. I do like the seamless features of the iPhone though. I actually thought of pre ordering one but t-mobile website messed up and couldn't pre order for 2 days and didn't feel like waiting till Nov so pre ordered the note 4. I have jump so I'll see next September for the 6S plus?

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Omg congrats. Lol. You have to ask her how it works.

I'm beyond pissed! I got this iPad air three months ago and it's the device I use most. I don't even use my computer that much nor my phone. The better safari experience makes me want to have the new iPad. Just bc the tabs aren't going to reload anymore which is so annoying on my iPad, I hate it.

I was thinking about the iPad pro but that would be too big. I was sitting staring at my computer and that iPad if it even exists, will be as big as my MacBook pro. I don't see myself with an iPad that big. The current size is perfect for me. So idk. I want the Apple watch too, which I'm gonna use bc I workout a lot. Apple is going to leave me in bankruptcy lol.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Omg congrats. Lol. You have to ask her how it works.

I'm beyond pissed! I got this iPad air three months ago and it's the device I use most. I don't even use my computer that much nor my phone. The better safari experience makes me want to have the new iPad. Just bc the tabs aren't going to reload anymore which is so annoying on my iPad, I hate it.

I was thinking about the iPad pro but that would be too big. I was sitting staring at my computer and that iPad if it even exists, will be as big as my MacBook pro. I don't see myself with an iPad that big. The current size is perfect for me. So idk. I want the Apple watch too, which I'm gonna use bc I workout a lot. Apple is going to leave me in bankruptcy lol.
Sell it then. The best thing about Apple products no matter If you hate apple or love them is they don't lose there value in the 2nd hand market like android does. I am selling my Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5 32gb + 64gb micro SD card and book cover for $425. The Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5 is $549, book cover I paid was $30 and $50 for the sd card

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Sell it then. The best thing about Apple products no matter If you hate apple or love them is they don't lose there value in the 2nd hand market like android does. I am selling my Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5 32gb + 64gb micro SD card and book cover for $425. The Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5 is $549, book cover I paid was $30 and $50 for the sd card

I disagree with you a bit on this. I purchased an 32 gig air a year ago for $600. Someone can go to apple outlet right now and get the same one for $389. That's a 33% loss if someone is stupid enough to buy from me instead of apple. More realistic I could get around $350 for it. That's a big loss in a year. That's the reason I will hold onto mine and skip this gen.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I disagree with you a bit on this. I purchased an 32 gig air a year ago for $600. Someone can go to apple outlet right now and get the same one for $389. That's a 33% loss if someone is stupid enough to buy from me instead of apple. More realistic I could get around $350 for it. That's a big loss in a year. That's the reason I will hold onto mine and skip this gen.

Higher capacities lose a bit compared to the base model but still is much better then android or Windows

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Higher capacities lose a bit compared to the base model but still is much better then android or Windows

I agree that it's better than windows. Still not going to take that kind of loss. I am better holding onto it another year

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I agree that it's better than windows. Still not going to take that kind of loss. I am better holding onto it another year

Well I wouldn't say you should but I'm saying if comparison to other devices apple products hold their value more. I sold my iPad air 64gb back in March for around $550 with the smart case and the 2 meter cable which was $30
If this was an android tablet probably around $400 lol

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site

I paid 600 too. Ugh. I'd rather give it to my dad and get another one.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys get the wifi iPads?

Yeah I got her the wi fi iPad 16 gig. All she does is watch movies on YouTube all day and take endless amount of photos which uses her icloud storage. That's about it. She ant a technology nerd like me, but she'll appreciate the upgrade if that makes any sense lol

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I hope to get my Space Gray 64 GB Wi-Fi on Friday. I have no time to pick it up until then, so hopefully it won't sell out :) No pre-order for me, just walk in :)

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I picked mine up a hour ago absolutely love it! It's thinner and lighter and the speakers sound so much better than the previous generation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234