Anyone order iPad from Costco?

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone here has experience with getting their iPad from Costco? It's $20 less if you buy it from there.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Really? I'd say do it! Costco has the best return policy. If I were getting one, I wouldn't hesitate to go with them.

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine from there about 10 minutes ago.

The only reason I wouldn't get it is because I'd have to use a debit card (in the store). Since it was online I used my credit card (points). Also with the executive membership I will get another 2% back at the end of the year.

Check it out if you get a chance.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine from there about 10 minutes ago.

The only reason I wouldn't get it is because I'd have to use a debit card (in the store). Since it was online I used my credit card (points). Also with the executive membership I will get another 2% back at the end of the year.

Check it out if you get a chance.

Why don't you get an American express credit card? They offer ones with no AF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I prefer to use one card mainly. I don't see much of any benefit to an Amex personally.
Amex is the best Imo specially for electronics. All these cards offer stuff like extended warranty and etc but visa, Mastercard and discover is done by 3rd parties and as such like any other insurances they will do anything as possible to don't pay out. Amex does theirs themselves. Also good to branch out Imo like having 1 visa /Mastercard, 1 discover and 1 Amex Imo. Also if you only have 1 card if you some reason hey declined you have no other way to pay unless you have the money in hand or in your bank. It happened to me when I had my 1st credit card. I had a discover card only and I wanted to buy a $300 dollar gift card and got declined and had to leave, call them and go somewhere else to buy it

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Well I do have a discover card as well. Both my visa and discover card I have held since 1999 when I was 19. I use my discover for all my fuel purchases as I get 5% back. It is my backup if I ever get declined which has never happened.

Everyone takes visa. Also if I somehow really wound up up the creek I do have a corporate Amex card that I could pay off with my own money for a personal purchase. It would never come to that.

Overall though when I reviewed what an AMEX has to offer I did not see a benefit. Especially for the card with the annual fee. What gives? Just bragging rights?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Well I do have a discover card as well. Both my visa and discover card I have held since 1999 when I was 19. I use my discover for all my fuel purchases as I get 5% back. It is my backup if I ever get declined which has never happened.

Everyone takes visa. Also if I somehow really wound up up the creek I do have a corporate Amex card that I could pay off with my own money for a personal purchase. It would never come to that.

Overall though when I reviewed what an AMEX has to offer I did not see a benefit. Especially for the card with the annual fee. What gives? Just bragging rights?

There is ones with no AF . I like my everyday card

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods