IPad Air 2 More Everything or Edge Plan??

Key22

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I am currently on a two-year contract (More Everything Plan) with Verizon Wireless but I am really considering purchasing a new iPad Air 2. Do you think that Verizon Wireless would allow me to purchase it through their (Verizon Edge Plan) month-to-month plan even though I already have a More Everything Plan??
Is anyone currently doing this with an iPad and iPhone??

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I did. I have several lines on one account. One on edge and others on more everything. All lines share the data. Just added a line on edge to order iPad Air 2. So to answer your question, yes you can.

Key22

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I did. I have several lines on one account. One on edge and others on more everything. All lines share the data. Just added a line on edge to order iPad Air 2. So to answer your question, yes you can.

Thank You! I will definitely be getting an iPad Air on Edge!! I didn't think it was possible.

gcantrell

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I recently got the 6 on the Edge program and got a nice $25 discount on my account for having a 10GB data plan. Did you receive any additional monthly discounts for adding the iPad?

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I recently got the 6 on the Edge program and got a nice $25 discount on my account for having a 10GB data plan. Did you receive any additional monthly discounts for adding the iPad?

You know, I didn't even ask. I will have to look into that.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

I don't think you do. I think it is just a $10 Flat Fee to add a Tablet to your plan. I am not on Verizon so I am not 100% sure But I have looked into getting service while changing from AT&T and looked at all 4 of the big providers for the best Bang for you Buck.

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I don't think you do. I think it is just a $10 Flat Fee to add a Tablet to your plan. I am not on Verizon so I am not 100% sure But I have looked into getting service while changing from AT&T and looked at all 4 of the big providers for the best Bang for you Buck.

I think you are correct. Just the $10.