Pre-Order payment charged!

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Well,

Payment was just completed on my preorder, typically means it's ready to hit the shipper from past experience. Anyone else's payment completed?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I plan on popping into the Apple Store on Saturday the 25th and picking one up. I won't be home to sign for the package so I will have to go to the store and get it :)

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I feel like canceling my pre order and order that at t-mobile..... Idk if it's worth it lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I thought about canceling and going to the store. However Verizon being a special as they are at actually having a correct release date I decided to just stick with the preorder.

Any shipping notifications out there yet?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Mines still pending. Hopefully I see some action today.
Mine is being prepared to ship :)

8c326808794ce62c78dcbd4750bfaa5d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Guess I need to go ahead and order my smart case.
Can't wait till I get that today :)

Hopefully it's better then last year's case. I found that one wouldn't stay on flat and had a gap near where it connects to the back

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait till I get that today :)

Hopefully it's better then last year's case. I found that one wouldn't stay on flat and had a gap near where it connects to the back

I have the exact same issue with my current one. I'm a little hesitant to order another without reviews first.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I

While you are paying the Apple tax it is still worth it imo

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I learned that with the official iPhone 6 case. It is better than any other cases I have seen or held, and I have a feeling it would be the same with the iPad case. $80 is a lot though, maybe I'll get it for myself for Christmas :)

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I learned that with the official iPhone 6 case. It is better than any other cases I have seen or held, and I have a feeling it would be the same with the iPad case. $80 is a lot though, maybe I'll get it for myself for Christmas :)
You won't regret it :) well worth paying the $80 for the feel of it and the protection it offers while being slim. Of course it isn't an Otterbox but for what it is does great

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73