What do you think of the looks of the Gold iPad Air 2?

iOSX

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
It's a bit excessive (personally, I could never bring myself to buy a gold Apple product) but if there's a market for a gold iPad then so be it.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
For a gold device I think it looks nice. The frosted gold look is not too "blingy" or gaudy. It looks classy. That being said, I'm definitely getting the white/silver 64GB model. :)

Last edited:

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Hell yeah it is!! I'm gonna be getting a gold iPhone 6 and the gold Watch to match it!! I'll be so decked out in gold you can call me Goldmember :p

View attachment 68582

No you should've used this one.
EMM5IKr.jpg

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It's beautiful. I've been waiting on it and Touch ID since last year. I said I would buy another this year or early next year.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I think any device with gold is just plain ugly. Grey, black, silver. I'm boring I guess. Gold just makes me think of cheap gold-flake covered fake jewelry and picture frames. Also, ever since I saw a documentary on Donald Trump's condo in NYC that was filled with gold, I just don't like gold at all.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I don't like Gold colored devices like the Samsung Galaxy S5 which reminds me of a Band-aid, The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or 4 and the iphone 5,5S or 6/Plus but I do quite like the gold color on the iPad though.

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Since I'm switching to T-mob and getting new iPhones, I decided to wait on the iPad announcement and get iPads and iPhones at the same time. Yes - wife is getting gold phone/iPad and I'll stick with space grey. Yes, I know - turn in Man Card (R). She likes the gold so if I'm going to do everything at once then WTF, coordinate. :tongue:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro