IOS 10 on iPad 4 performance?
For anybody interested I decided to go ahead and take the plunge and installed the 10.0 update on my iPad 4 and so far it seems to run very similarly to iOS9, the widget area to the left of the home screen is by far the laggiest part of the OS so far, it takes a while to load the widget information (probably due to RAM limitations), also the keyboard sometimes glitches very slightly.
- 09-16-2016, 09:07 AM #3
- 09-16-2016, 03:21 PM #4
- By SkydiverTilt in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2016, 03:38 PM
- By faith3935 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2016, 06:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2016, 09:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2016, 09:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2016, 08:50 PM