How can I change the notification language from Messenger?
I am using a Gen 4 iPad running iOS 6.3.1. I have recently been getting notifications of Messenger messages in Portuguese, rather than English! Not the messages themselves-which are in English- just the notifications. I have reviewed all the settings I can find and cannot see anything set to Portuguese. Have done several resets to no avail. Help!
- 05-14-2016, 10:39 PM #2
- 7,834 Posts
Re: How can I change the notification language from Messenger?
Welcome to iMore! That's really odd. iPhone language settings, with the exception of keyboard, are centrally located in Settings > General > International > Language.
If you've done all of that and you're still receiving notifications in Portuguese try resetting all settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
- 05-15-2016, 06:31 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2016, 11:42 AM
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 7Replies: 22Last Post: 05-24-2016, 01:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2016, 08:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2016, 08:03 PM