Podcasts

Purley194

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I used to listen to Podcasts when I went to bed. It used to make sense. You touched a podcast and you got a screen that showed the podcast and it had a sleep timer. Since the new "upgrade" mine doesn't work. I did manage to get the screen with the little crescent moon "sleep timer" on it. I only found it twice by accident and now no matter what I touch, I cannot get it to pop up. It makes podcasts almost useless because I don't want them playing all night while I'm asleep. I want to listen to them - strange idea but still.

I went to the Apple help page and I took a screen shot of the appropriate page.

IMG_2697_zpsfeoma5yy.png

This is what I get:

image1_zpsxvpedt4h.png

I thought perhaps I should delete podcasts and download it again. But because its one that comes with the ipad, I can't do that. Can anyone help because otherwise my Podcasts app is totally useless. I might be able to buy a third party app, but why should I pay money for one when there is one on the ipad??

HELP PLEASE!

Attachments

• IMG_2697.jpg
    IMG_2697.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 5

Rob Jenkins1

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hope I can help - if I read you correctly - it's on either iPhone or iPad you're having problems - if you are listening to a podcast then at the very bottom of the screen is a set of icons across the bottom -

Unplayed
My Podcasts
Featured
Top Charts
Search..

Well, just above that is the text of the podcast you're currently listening too along with a Pause symbol to pause it on the very left. Tap that line of text and it opens the main podcast window where you can see the crescent moon and all the options...

Hope that helped?

Rob

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner