recieving calls on ipad from iphone using continuity
sending and receiving text messages, making and receiving calls on my ipad works fine when i try calling and texting it using apple device, i also tried making a call, sending text messages and receiving text messages to a non apple device and it works fine. but receiving calls from non apple device is not working on my ipad, the iphone is receiving the call but the ipad is not. any help?
- 01-07-2015, 12:07 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,831 Posts
Re: recieving calls on ipad from iphone using continuity
Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac using Continuity - Apple Support
With Continuity, you can make and receive cellular phone calls from your iPad, iPod touch, or Mac when your iPhone is on the same Wi-Fi network.
To make and receive phone calls, here's what you need:
- Sign in to the same iCloud account on all your devices, including your Mac.
- Your iPhone and your iPad or iPod touch need to use iOS 8 or later. Your Mac needs to use OS X Yosemite.
- All devices must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
- All devices must be signed in to FaceTime using the same iCloud account. This means any device that shares your Apple ID will get your phone calls. Look below for instructions on how to turn off iPhone cellular calls.
- Wi-Fi Calling needs to be off. Go to Settings > Phone. If you see Wi-Fi Calling, turn it off.
- 01-08-2015, 04:55 PM #4
- By jac101 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 13Last Post: 01-22-2015, 05:52 PM
- By Shlov1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2015, 08:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2015, 12:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2015, 11:12 AM