FB problems

Alrynx

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
Recently I have been unable to connect or even login to Facebook. When I input my login info it says "Can't Connect, check your connection and try again. Likewise trying to login on Safari or Chrome it doesn't work. I'm running the latest iOS. Help much appreciated.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My Wife has been having that issue on her 5c. No Internet connection, yet is on wifi. She recently had a new SIM card put in. That could be her issue. But a hard reset fixes it temporarily at least for a while. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
Reset Network Settings also fixes it at least temporarily. Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Alrynx

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
I wish that'd work, but I've already tried rebooting, uninstalls, resets, all to no avail. Wifi works fine, FB works on my laptop and netbook but my iPad seems not to want to join the party.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I wish that'd work, but I've already tried rebooting, uninstalls, resets, all to no avail. Wifi works fine, FB works on my laptop and netbook but my iPad seems not to want to join the party.

You may need to restore the iPad as new.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2