- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Recently I have been unable to connect or even login to Facebook. When I input my login info it says "Can't Connect, check your connection and try again. Likewise trying to login on Safari or Chrome it doesn't work. I'm running the latest iOS. Help much appreciated.
- 12-25-2014, 08:37 AM #2
Re: FB problems
My Wife has been having that issue on her 5c. No Internet connection, yet is on wifi. She recently had a new SIM card put in. That could be her issue. But a hard reset fixes it temporarily at least for a while. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
Reset Network Settings also fixes it at least temporarily. Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- 12-25-2014, 10:14 AM #4
- By cmcfarland82 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 16Last Post: 12-25-2014, 05:16 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2014, 10:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2014, 09:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2014, 12:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2014, 12:44 PM