Sold my Ipad 4 to gamestop
So I upgraded to the Air recently and sold my verizon ipad 4 to gamestop
Now normally I am a ebay type but after really looking into it after fees it really was not that much a difference in price.
If your thinking about using gamestop I highly recommend.
They pay cash .. On the spot on checks no fees no nothing just cash
All they want is the IPad or device no box no charger nothing ( they will give you 10 bucks more if you turn in the USB cable )
But the power brick is yours.
Considering you get to keep this stuff that's 38 bucks you get to keep.
They document everything like a pawn shop so it's 100 legit. So no you can't sell them stolen goods.
No shipping you can walk your device in and walk out with cash
If you want store credit they will even pay you more than cash and sometimes have deals if use you your trade in towards certain items like a pS4 they will give you a extra 30% ...
If I wouldn't have gotten shot when I got home I might have got a ps4 lol
Only Con I see and it's not really a con is once you sell it it's Gone !
You can not change your mind.
They ship all devices to a main location in TX and they ship then to various locations to sell them.
So all sales are final .
So anyone looking to sell they are pretty legit and honest.
- 11-11-2013, 11:14 PM #2
- 11-11-2013, 11:14 PM #3
- 11-12-2013, 12:01 AM #5
Re: Sold my Ipad 4 to gamestop
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 11-27-2013, 07:21 AM
- By SeanHRCC in forum SportsReplies: 21Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2013, 08:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2013, 08:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2013, 02:00 PM