IOS 7.0.3 Performance in Ipad 4

Zimaia

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I thing this is a good place for sharing the ios 7.0.3 performance in ipad 4.

The thing is, i tried some time ago the final 7.0.0 in my ipad 4 but i went back all most immediately to 6.1.3 because the performance was terrible, lot's of lag everyhere, crashing apps, etc etc
i'm not complaning because this things are normal in first versions of software.

But now i only will upgrade to 7.0.3 or latter if i can find enouth positive reports about overall performance.

So, can you guys that are already in 7.0.3 in your ipad 4 share with us your experience?? This could be so good for others like me that are not sure about making the jump or not

apreciate some reviews

Thanks a lot

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Updated my iPad 4 yesterday to 7.0.3 and haven't seen any issues, and in IMO with new features is running even better.

Zimaia

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Updated my iPad 4 yesterday to 7.0.3 and haven't seen any issues, and in IMO with new features is running even better.

Did you came from 6.1.3 or you were already in 7.0.2??

I think the problems with crashing apps may be already fixed by apple and many other apps are now apdated to ios7 compatibility so my main concern is about ui performance. Do you notice lags in some place??

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Did you came from 6.1.3 or you were already in 7.0.2??

I think the problems with crashing apps may be already fixed by apple and many other apps are now apdated to ios7 compatibility so my main concern is about ui performance. Do you notice lags in some place??

I updated from 7.0.2, haven't seen any lag or apps crashing. From what I've seen, the update is solid.

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I have to say, certain apps have certainly been crashing more than usual, the itunes store regularly starts to crash, so I have to logout of my AppleID, do a hard reset by holding the Home and Power switch and it clears it for a while.

I have had loads of iPads and Iphones through the generations without a blip until the latest iOS and I am on 7.0.3.

I decided to do a full reset, i.e. erase everything and instead of restoring from backup, setup as new from scratch which took me a while, but the problem came back again, only on itunes when in films for some reason.

Performance, yes its a tiny bit juddery, but if you turn off a load of stuff like paralax etc it seems to be fine.

I have the 128gb and I wonder if that is more affected as most people I know with the 64gb dont have a problem.

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Extremely slow on mine. I am at the point I am strongly considering selling it. If I like the new miniR enough I will sell the 4 immediately. It's pretty sad since I really liked it until I put iOS7 on it, now I can't stand turning it on.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods