iPad 4 or Wait for iPad 5?

gary1958

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I have an iPad 2 and thinking about replacing it with a new iPad. Should I purchase the iPad 4 or wait for the iPad 5? Does anyone know when the iPad 5 is expected out?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you have been satisfied with your iPad for this long, why wait for the iPad 5? Get the current latest iPad and roll with it. It will already be more advanced and faster than your current iPad 2. The exception, however, is if there was solid information about when the iPad 5 will be introduced and made available for purchase, but since there isn't, at least to my knowledge, go with the what's is now the most recent iPad.

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
as per rumours, apple is likely to follow the same release schedule as last year's .so expect new thinner and lighter ipad 5 next month!

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I have an iPad 2 and thinking about replacing it with a new iPad. Should I purchase the iPad 4 or wait for the iPad 5? Does anyone know when the iPad 5 is expected out?

It's expected the new Macbook Pros, Mavericks and ipads will be a late Oct event. Like last year.

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't typically advise waiting but we are just so close to finding out more info about a next gen iPad that waiting is a good idea. If the leaks pan out and the new iPad has the same design as the iPad Mini that is a WORTHY upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

if i were you, i would wait for the iPad 5. it is expected to launch next month and the thinness and lightness of the new iPad would be the selling point.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
You should wait. See the specs and decide if its worth the money or if the money is better spent on the iPad 4 which will most likely have a price drop.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Wait and see if a new one drops get if or pick up the 4 refurb from apple or even cheaper since a new one is out .. Save some cash

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
If it was earlier in the year, I'd say to go ahead and get the iPad 4. However since a new one is likely to be announced next month, I'd advise waiting.

Way back, I got my iPhone 3G about two weeks before the 3GS was announced. Not planning on making that mistake again.

If your iPad 2 works fine now, be a little patient and get the iPad 5 in a couple months for what an iPad 4 costs now.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
If it was earlier in the year, I'd say to go ahead and get the iPad 4. However since a new one is likely to be announced next month, I'd advise waiting.

Way back, I got my iPhone 3G about two weeks before the 3GS was announced. Not planning on making that mistake again.

If your iPad 2 works fine now, be a little patient and get the iPad 5 in a couple months for what an iPad 4 costs now.

I thought that they were going to announce the new iPad today.

Sent from my smoking hot iPhone 5 in white!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711