I'm sure I'm not the first person to talk about this, but after using my Mother-in-law's iPad over vacation for about a week there was a major issue with usability for me. I personally have a BlackBerry Playbook, so no buttons, 7 inchs. Using an iPad for the first time for an extended period, I was annoyed that I had to take my hand off the side of the device to hit the home button and go back.
I understand the aesthetics of it, but would it kill them to put the home button in one of the corners? It seems like it would boost usability a bit. I'm I nuts?
- 08-26-2013, 01:32 PM #2
- 08-28-2013, 11:50 AM #3
Re: Button Placement
There is three and four finger swiping. Swipe left and right to switch between apps or up and down to bring up the history/running apps/media and brightness control. You can also grab (pinch all your fingers together) to close the current app.
Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
- By BrandonH95 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:29 PM
- By tashhxo in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 12:01 PM
- By anon5664829 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2013, 08:24 PM
- By bunjy in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2013, 12:20 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2013, 01:14 PM