Digital Photos onto iPad
I was looking at the Pinnacle Studio app for iPad. I'd like to take pictures and make a family movie. What is the best way to get photos from digital camera onto iPad? Is it even possible? Will the resolution be lost?
- 08-08-2013, 01:44 PM #2
Re: Digital Photos onto iPad
I don't know about the "best" way, but you can always upload your photos to Dropbox, SkyDrive and other cloud storage sites and then download them onto your iPad using the iOS app associated with that particular cloud service.
- 08-25-2013, 05:52 PM #4
- 08-26-2013, 12:46 AM #5
- By Allyson Kazmucha in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 49Last Post: 11-19-2013, 01:22 AM
- By mcgowan398 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 15Last Post: 10-03-2013, 04:55 PM
- By tfoutz in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2013, 07:37 PM
- By Kristopher_Ri in forum iOS 7Replies: 11Last Post: 08-08-2013, 12:28 AM
- By MT56 in forum iPad 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2013, 12:04 PM