- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
close safari on i-pad 4
How do I completely close safari on I-pad 4? When I close by way of home button it seems to be running in background. When I re-open safari it goes to the last web site I visited. I have another home page listed to open on safari. The only way I can then get to my home page is from bookmarks menu.
Also is there a way to empty trash on e-mail acct. I am using e-mail account from my internet service provider. When I try to delete from trash folder I get the message I can not do this.
- 07-31-2013, 05:03 PM #2
- 08-02-2013, 01:07 PM #4
Re: close safari on i-pad 4
According to https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0 there is no option to have a homepage in Safari on a mobile device.
- 08-02-2013, 01:10 PM #5
- By anon5664829 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 103Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:38 PM
- By DoeZ in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2013, 06:32 AM
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 07-31-2013, 03:44 PM
- By mulasien in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 07-30-2013, 08:16 AM
- By Yoan Aidarov in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2013, 05:26 PM