Just got New iPad :)

Optid

May 26, 2013
Visit site
My iPad just came in the mail!! I should have done this a long time ago! I love it! It goes great along with my iPhone 5 and MacBook Pro. I got the 32 GB White 4th GEN with AT&T. So any tips for a new iPad owner?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: New iPad :)

Congrats on your new toy! Don't forget that the iPad is not just a toy, but also a powerful tool. Browse the iPad forums here on iMore for thousands upon thousands of tips and tricks!

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Congrats. The iPad 4 is a great choice. There is a free iPad book in the iBook store that will make learning about your new iPad much easier. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :)

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I love my iPad 4. It is one of the best purchases that I have ever made. I had upgraded from the iPad 2 and I loved that as well. But the retina display and the lightning connector really makes this iPad a must have. I know they will be coming out with another iPad soon but I can't really think of anything that they will be able to add that I need over this.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I love my iPad 4. It is one of the best purchases that I have ever made. I had upgraded from the iPad 2 and I loved that as well. But the retina display and the lightning connector really makes this iPad a must have. I know they will be coming out with another iPad soon but I can't really think of anything that they will be able to add that I need over this.

Congrats on ur upgrade. Very solid device indeed and when iOS 7 is released next week, it will feel like an even newer device.