- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Deleted a free version of PDF Max and that resulted in deletion of data on the pro ver. Help please
Last week, I purchased the pro version of PDF Max and today deleted the free version since I am not using it anymore.
I don't what happened or how, this also resulted in missing data on the pro version. I created loads of annotations and notes using the pro version. Now, all that's missing. I am using the word "missing" because I think the data (notes and annotations) is still there but its just not showing up in the app. Since, the size of the app did not change. It still is 1.24gb on iTunes. Can you guys please help me recover or should I say figure out a way to display the files on the app? Pretty please!
- 07-17-2013, 09:17 AM #2
Re: Deleted a free version of PDF Max and that resulted in deletion of data on the pro ver. Help pl
Try rebooting your device. Also, have you performed back up your device recently? If so, and if the reboot doesn't solve the issue, you may want to restore that particular backup. Your data should reappear along with the reinstall the free app but somehow fix itself (I'm just guessing here).
- By Jaguarr40 in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 14Last Post: 03-21-2014, 05:10 PM
- By boovish in forum iPhone 2G ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 11-07-2013, 05:50 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 17Last Post: 07-18-2013, 08:23 PM
- By Sunny Joy in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2013, 08:25 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2013, 08:28 PM