Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 07-01-2013, 09:55 AM #2
- 07-01-2013, 09:31 PM #3
- 07-02-2013, 09:05 AM #5
- 07-02-2013, 10:03 AM #6
- 07-09-2013, 04:27 PM #7
- 07-15-2013, 09:05 AM #8iMore Intermediate
- 234 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: Ipad charging via laptop
I have a desktop PC I assembled myself. It has an ASUS motherboard. I found a utility on the ASUS website called AICharger (IIRC). I have no idea how it works, but I can now charge my iPad 4 from any USB 2.0 socket on my PC. Previously I got the 'Not Charging' banner on my iPad.
The program was free and works like a dream.
It might be worth a look on your Laptop manufacturers website for something similar.Cracking Toast Gromit!
- By jatb in forum iPhone 5Replies: 24Last Post: 11-30-2013, 11:10 AM
- By kusalanupama in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2013, 08:08 PM
- By Davyo in forum iPad 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2013, 09:15 PM
- By suvasco in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2013, 11:05 AM
- By suvasco in forum iOS 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2013, 09:24 AM