OTG with thumb drive for iPad 4?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if anyone has used or can verify that it is possible to use an OTG lightning cable to use a USB thumb drive with the iPad 4? I can find the cables online but nothing from anyone that says it works, and I hate to spend money on something that doesn't work. This is what I am wondering about. http://www.walkmancable.com/lightni...-for-ipad-mini-ipad-4th-generation-white.html

I highly doubt it not that the cable itself wouldn't work but the Os will not allow a USB storage device . How would you access the files ? Maybe if your jb ? Other than that I can only see the ipad handling pictures using the import tool that's about it

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I highly doubt it not that the cable itself wouldn't work but the Os will not allow a USB storage device . How would you access the files ? Maybe if your jb ? Other than that I can only see the ipad handling pictures using the import tool that's about it

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

I agree, it would be for transferring pictures only. A JB would be needed to access and transfer files from sd card to iFile directory.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh