Won an iPad 4 16gb. Now what?
Just won an iPad 4 16gb in a local raffle for a local softball team. Sell it or keep it? I currently have an iPad 3 64gb and don't see much of a difference between them. I have 48.6gb available and used 8.6gb on the 64gb unit and it's nice to have space to grow. After playing with the iPad 4 I have 4.6gb used and 8.8gb available, loaded up a few albums and apps but nothing major.
I threw both up on Craigslist to see which one drew more interest and I would sell that one. iPad 3 64gb at $450 and iPad 4 16gb at $400, only got one email so far for the iPad 3 saying they will take it. I'm giving it through the weekend and see if I get any other offers. But I think I will keep the 3 for the larger storage and sell off the 4. Thoughts?
- 03-13-2013, 11:01 PM #2
- 03-14-2013, 04:39 AM #3
- 04-24-2013, 01:47 PM #4
Re: Won an iPad 4 16gb. Now what?
I agree with all of them and sending you my mailing address in PM....Just kidding. For sure don't regret giving up space for a retina display if you can't see the difference and congrats on winning a great device.
- 04-26-2013, 01:21 PM #5
- By deadly_shuriken in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2011, 04:26 PM
- By ChrisxJacobsen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2011, 01:03 AM
- By websyndicate in forum iPhone 4Replies: 20Last Post: 09-15-2010, 02:02 AM
- By iMario in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-13-2010, 11:19 PM
- By a_cellphoneguy#IM in forum Original iPadReplies: 16Last Post: 04-20-2010, 07:16 PM