wifi only or Sprint
I am looking to buy an iPad 4th Generation. I am debating between getting the wifi only or the Sprint version. Has anyone used the Sprint version? My concerns are of course reception on the iPad. But my biggest question is it worth the extra money up front and the monthly data plan.
- 02-25-2013, 10:08 AM #2
- 02-25-2013, 10:09 AM #3
- 02-25-2013, 10:12 AM #4
Re: wifi only or Sprint
Will you be using your iPad enough away from home and away from Wi-Fi to justify getting it as well as the monthly data plan? I have both an iPhone 4S and a Wi-Fi Only iPad 2. Since my iPhone is always with me, it didn't make sense for 'me' to get a 3G version iPad. As for Sprint, you will have to check their coverage map for your area. You can do that .
Last edited by JustMe'D; 02-25-2013 at 07:50 PM. Just Me, D
Talk Mobile 2013
Be a part of it!
- 02-25-2013, 07:15 PM #5
- By Zx7dave in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2010, 07:48 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum iPhone 4Replies: 79Last Post: 01-10-2010, 08:49 AM
- By xultar in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:20 AM
- By kunalashar in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:06 AM
- By Cool Cat in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:57 PM