iPad 4 v iPad Mini in gaming
Wasn't sure whether to put this in the iPad 4 or iPad Mini forum but oh well. I am trying to decide on which to get. My main concern is gaming performance between the two. I have read some reviews that said that both can play basically all games at near the same performance (obviously the iPad 4 at a higher resolution). I was hoping someone could confirm this. I don't really want to buy the mini if it already can't play some of the best games at great speeds. Any help would be much appreciated!
- 02-23-2013, 01:49 PM #2
- 02-24-2013, 08:06 PM #3Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER
- 03-31-2013, 04:01 PM #4
- 08-07-2013, 12:21 AM #5
- 08-07-2013, 02:43 AM #6
Re: iPad 4 v iPad Mini in gaming
I have not tried but I would assume a 4 would be better that why I got it .. I play modern combat and I know when modern combat 5 drops I'll be glad I have a 4 vs a mini
Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
- By Apple_addict in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2012, 11:48 PM
- By Eric6052 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2012, 09:32 PM
- By jackwillson44 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2011, 10:43 AM
- By ThngStudios in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:00 PM
- By sarahcuda in forum Original iPadReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2010, 02:12 PM