App updates on ipad4

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
For some reason on my ipad 4 I can not update the apps needing updated. The red number shows there is updates, but when I go to the update screen nothing appears, ever. I've closed all open apps, did a reset and nothing seems to work. Anyone ever had this or heard of it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
For some reason on my ipad 4 I can not update the apps needing updated. The red number shows there is updates, but when I go to the update screen nothing appears, ever. I've closed all open apps, did a reset and nothing seems to work. Anyone ever had this or heard of it?

Have you updated to the latest iOS version? 6.1

This was a known issue with 6.0.1. The fix was to close the App Store in the app switcher, do a reset of the phone with the lock and home buttons, then reopen the App Store.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

ChrisLuce#IM

Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
I have the same issue once in a while so I just close the app and go back to it later and its there. Next iOS Update should resolve this issue.

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Found that it was actually an Onavo issue, had to remove the price completely and rest network connections and reset before any app updates would be visible and update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711