HDMI question for new iPad
I am thinking of getting an iPad4 128gig next week and I have a concern about the HDMI adapter. The tech spec on Apple's site says that the adapter supports video mirroring up to 1080p. However, the comments, on the product page for the adapter, say that it only goes up to 720p. So which one is right? 1080p or 720p?
Re: HDMI question
I read the cable info a little more carefully this time around. The mirroring is similar to extended desktops on PC's and only goes up to 720p. Watching videos isn't the same and goes to 1080p.
- 01-31-2013, 01:35 PM #3
- By IamJAd in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2012, 03:07 PM
- By Vortec 5.3 in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2012, 09:56 PM
- By PALKO in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:11 PM
- By Keithski in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2011, 05:28 PM
- By newguy7 in forum Apple TVReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2010, 08:44 AM