Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Beginner

Default Help me decide which iPad to get

Hello I have been a iPhone 5 user for about 3 months and I love it ,I was using it everyday non stop! Then I bought a 16 gb ipad 4 now I no longer touch my iPhone maybe a call a day literally ,but my ipad never gets sat down, I was thinking I'm quickly running out of space, I have till jan 7 to exchange for a 32 gb when I have the money, but had someone offer me to return my ipad and pay the difference for a 64 gb ipad4 wifi and cellular AT&T, for my iPhone every part of me says go ahead and if I really miss my phone just add a line and get another,lol another part of me says just keep it and before the 7th just pay the 100 for a 32 gb wifi and use my iPhone to teather wich is included in my plan, someone please give me there opinion

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    436 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Help me decide

Wait, let me know if I got it right. You want to return your iPad for a bigger one + the 4G? And/or return your iPhone?
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Beginner

Default Help me decide

Basically return a 16gb ipad4 and 16gb iphone5 for a 64gb ipad4 with cellular

iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Default Re: Help me decide

If you don't make calls go with the iPad. Then if you need a phone get a prepaid.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    436 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Help me decide

Well, you can do that if you really feel like you don't use your phone at all. The iPad can be all portable you want but have you thought about the other things you can do with the iPhone and not with the iPad? For instance if you are outside, wnat to snap a picture, share it send a message and MANY other things on the go, fast! sure you can do it with your iPad but is not as comfortable and fast as with the iPhone. I have both but I really use the iPhone while outside and also use my iPad a lot what I try to say is: having one thing in this case does not exclude the other at all. If I were in your position I'd go for the 32GB iPad and keep my iPhone...but that's just me.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,830 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Default Help me decide

Go 32 and keep your phone ..

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    iMore Newbie

iOS Version

Default Help me decide

I have an iphone 4S 64GB and have an iPad 4 4G 64GB
    I'm run out of space on both of them
    Keep both of them if you can
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    iPhone Beginner

Default Help me decide which iPad to get

Thanks for the advice my iPhone was unlocked and my att contract was up so I sold my unlocked att and opened a vzw account wich I'm so happy with way faster data speeds anyways that allowed me to get a 32 gb iphone5 and upgrade my ipad to 32 and I can use my phone for a hotspot so I appreciate the advice but I'm now happy

iMore Newbie

Default Re: Help me decide which iPad to get

OP, that's what I would've done too. You'll still need a phone and the iPad is too bulky to take with you everywhere.