- 12-26-2012, 07:00 PM #3
Ipad 4 wifi
I know there was an update to 6.0.2 to fix wifi issues on the iPhone 5 and iPad mini, but unless apple comes out with an update for the rest of them you might want to check your wifi settings and placement.
Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk"If at first you don't succeed, hide all evidence you've tried"... -- Terrence C.
iPhone 5S 64GB, iPhone 5 64GB, iPad 4 128GB + LTE, iPad mini Retina 128GB + LTE, iPad 2 64GB Wifi, Apple TV 2 & 3, MacBook Pro 15 (Early 2011), iMac (2008 Intel), Powerbook G4, 2 Powerbook G3's, indigo iMac
- 12-27-2012, 07:16 AM #4
- 12-27-2012, 10:24 AM #5
Re: Ipad 4 wifi
Try resetting your network settings. Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings I was having issues connecting and this worked for me. Hope this helps.iPhone 6 - iPad Air 2 - MacBook Pro 13" - ATV3
+ Romans 8:28 +
- 12-30-2012, 01:07 AM #8
- By MobileMania in forum Original iPadReplies: 103Last Post: 03-04-2011, 07:03 PM
- By BrianT in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2010, 04:25 AM
- By California_iPad in forum Original iPadReplies: 13Last Post: 12-04-2010, 11:41 PM
- By Mittens the kittens in forum Original iPadReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2010, 05:22 PM
- By Raptor007 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2010, 08:36 AM