- 12-26-2012, 08:00 PM #3iMore Expert
- 818 Posts
- iOS Version
Ipad 4 wifi
I know there was an update to 6.0.2 to fix wifi issues on the iPhone 5 and iPad mini, but unless apple comes out with an update for the rest of them you might want to check your wifi settings and placement.
Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk"If at first you don't succeed, hide all evidence you've tried"... -- Terrence C.
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad 4 128GB + Cellular, iPad 2 64GB Wifi, Apple TV 2, MacBook Pro 15 (Early 2011), iMac (2008 Intel), Powerbook G4, 2 Powerbook G3's, indigo iMac
- 12-27-2012, 08:16 AM #4
- 12-27-2012, 11:24 AM #5
- 12-30-2012, 02:07 AM #8
- By MobileMania in forum Original iPadReplies: 103Last Post: 03-04-2011, 08:03 PM
- By BrianT in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2010, 05:25 AM
- By California_iPad in forum Original iPadReplies: 13Last Post: 12-05-2010, 12:41 AM
- By Mittens the kittens in forum Original iPadReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2010, 06:22 PM
- By Raptor007 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2010, 09:36 AM