Results 1 to 7 of 7
Broken home button, need to return how do I swap month to month data service?
I picked up an iPad 4 on Wednesday for Verizon. I used the iPad to start month to month service. My home button is on the fritz. It takes several presses for the home button to work. I am going to return the iPad back to best buy for a new one. How can I switch my data to the new iPad? Should I keep the SIM card or will I need to cancel my service?
- 12-21-2012, 08:43 AM #2
- 12-21-2012, 09:01 AM #4
- 12-21-2012, 09:14 AM #5
- 12-21-2012, 11:14 AM #6
Re: Broken home button, need to return how do I swap month to month data service?
You don't need to switch the sim. You already started a prepaid account. Just log in using that email to the cellular settings and activate with new SIM card in.
- 12-21-2012, 02:29 PM #7Formerly forever29
iPhone 5S 32gb
iPad Mini with Retina 32gb
- By squeeezy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:44 PM
- By ScubaCat in forum iTunesReplies: 14Last Post: 05-26-2009, 01:20 PM
- By jra511 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2009, 04:02 PM
- By jhyde in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2008, 10:25 AM
- By Shuckster in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2008, 06:54 AM