- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How do you get things that you are playing on ipad to play through a two zone Yamaha receiver?
I am having trouble trying to figure out how to play things from my ipad using wifi and Apple TV to Zone two on my receiver which plays music in my kitchen. I was told at Best Buy it was possible but I can't seem to figure it out.
Any advice is appreciated!!!
- 02-06-2013, 09:05 AM #2
Re: How do you get things that you are playing on ipad to play through a two zone Yamaha receiver?
I was doing this yesterday and just saw this thread. if you havent figured this out yet, newer yamaha recievers with the AirPlay feature will work directly without the need of AppleTV. If its and older unit, use the input for your appleTV on zone 2 and then send music through AirPlay from your ipad to your AppleTV.
- By Thatguy111#IM in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2012, 10:45 AM
- By ame in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 03-08-2011, 04:21 PM
- By jacobwallstrom in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2009, 07:20 AM
- By trapzilla2002 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2009, 03:17 PM
- By sting7k in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2009, 02:47 PM