Results 1 to 1 of 1
- iMore Intermediate
- 249 Posts
- iOS Version
Carrier settings update...
I have a shiny new iPad4. It's my first iPad and I am loving it! 32GB, Wifi+Cellular.
Everything is fine and dandy and I have set it up pretty much as in like it now, practically a mirror of my iPhone5. However, I do have a question.
I have a data only SIM installed. Whenever I 'check for updates' in iTunes, it says that a carrier update is available. Obviously I install it and it goes OK. However, if I check for updates again, I am still offered the carrier update even after a reboot and a restore as new.
As everything is working fine including cellular data, I am not too worried but would just like to know what it is.
FWIW I am in the UK and its is an O2 SIM.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDCracking Toast Gromit!
- By BuddhistGirafe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2010, 09:37 PM
- By BuddhistGirafe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:14 PM
- By redbeard in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2009, 02:10 PM
- By Skywalker in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:36 PM
- By Skywalker in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2009, 03:52 PM