I have been using my ipad often and it's amazes me. What else could I possibly do on the ipad, so far I have proceed do the normal features such as, browse the web, stream the radio using a radio app, send emails.
    12-02-2012 07:49 PM
    I have been using my ipad often and it's amazes me. What else could I possibly do on the ipad, so far I have proceed do the normal features such as, browse the web, stream the radio using a radio app, send emails.
    Stream internet video, Netflix, airplay from your Mac, apps for network TV, gaming, podcasts, etc... You’ve barely scratched the surface...
    12-02-2012 08:11 PM
    Some Internet videos are not playable because my ipad doesn't have flash. How can I stream network live tv?
    12-02-2012 10:34 PM
    Some Internet videos are not playable because my ipad doesn't have flash. How can I stream network live tv?
    There are apps for that... Hulu/Hulu Plus... and many television networks have their own apps... including ESPN, AMC, Smithsonian, etc.
    12-02-2012 10:40 PM
    Live TV is not possible unless there's a website that does it and its not flash. And there are no free legal services that offer live TV.
    12-03-2012 07:01 AM
    You can use it as a recipe book when you're in the kitchen. Use it to take handwritten or typed notes in meetings or classes. If you do presentations, you can do it from your iPad and wirelessly control the computer connected to the presentation board. You can create documents, spreadsheets, edit photos, read books...the list has no end.
    12-03-2012 07:08 AM
    Live TV is not possible unless there's a website that does it and its not flash. And there are no free legal services that offer live TV.
    This is not completely accurate. There are some (Watch ESPN, and several other networks come to mind). But yes, those "all you can eat" stream live TV sites/services are not legal.
    12-03-2012 09:01 AM
    This is not completely accurate. There are some (Watch ESPN, and several other networks come to mind). But yes, those "all you can eat" stream live TV sites/services are not legal.
    Agreed. But most of those also require you to have a cable subscription. I have to log into Watch ESPN with my FIOS credentials. So I don't exactly consider that free. Also the person who started this thread is looking for illegal material per another post of the same nature.
    12-03-2012 12:04 PM
    Agreed. But most of those also require you to have a cable subscription. I have to log into Watch ESPN with my FIOS credentials. So I don't exactly consider that free. Also the person who started this thread is looking for illegal material per another post of the same nature.
    Well, then... if he’s looking for illegal content, shame on him. We don’t need that around these parts.
    12-03-2012 02:08 PM
    To correct you I am not looking for illegal content, I just wanted to know some additional things to do with my ipad. I know I can stream love tv from apps like, optimum, Netflix, fox 5 etc.. How else can I use my ipad for?
    12-03-2012 06:45 PM
    You can use a sling box to watch TV not free as its your home TV but about as close to live as it gets

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    12-03-2012 07:09 PM
    You can only watch live TV at home on wifi with your cable service lol.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB
    iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD
    12-05-2012 04:02 PM
    Not necessarily. The Watch ESPN app works anywhere as long as I'm logged in with my FIOS credentials.
    12-05-2012 04:09 PM
    I use it to watch my movies on Plex when I"m not at home. Sometimes ESPN, ABC or NBC player for shows I have been meaning to watch. The FIOS app is awesome for live TV when someone else is watching something on TV.
    12-17-2012 10:45 AM
    Cable cos allow u 2 do so, i.e. Fios.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD
    12-19-2012 01:03 PM