Way else can Ibuse the Ipad for

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have been using my ipad often and it's amazes me. What else could I possibly do on the ipad, so far I have proceed do the normal features such as, browse the web, stream the radio using a radio app, send emails.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have been using my ipad often and it's amazes me. What else could I possibly do on the ipad, so far I have proceed do the normal features such as, browse the web, stream the radio using a radio app, send emails.

Stream internet video, Netflix, airplay from your Mac, apps for network TV, gaming, podcasts, etc... You’ve barely scratched the surface...

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Some Internet videos are not playable because my ipad doesn't have flash. How can I stream network live tv?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Some Internet videos are not playable because my ipad doesn't have flash. How can I stream network live tv?

There are apps for that... Hulu/Hulu Plus... and many television networks have their own apps... including ESPN, AMC, Smithsonian, etc.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You can use it as a recipe book when you're in the kitchen. Use it to take handwritten or typed notes in meetings or classes. If you do presentations, you can do it from your iPad and wirelessly control the computer connected to the presentation board. You can create documents, spreadsheets, edit photos, read books...the list has no end.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Live TV is not possible unless there's a website that does it and its not flash. And there are no free legal services that offer live TV.

This is not completely accurate. There are some (Watch ESPN, and several other networks come to mind). But yes, those "all you can eat" stream live TV sites/services are not legal.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. But most of those also require you to have a cable subscription. I have to log into Watch ESPN with my FIOS credentials. So I don't exactly consider that free. Also the person who started this thread is looking for illegal material per another post of the same nature.

Well, then... if he’s looking for illegal content, shame on him. We don’t need that around these parts. :)

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
To correct you I am not looking for illegal content, I just wanted to know some additional things to do with my ipad. I know I can stream love tv from apps like, optimum, Netflix, fox 5 etc.. How else can I use my ipad for?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You can use a sling box to watch TV not free as its your home TV but about as close to live as it gets

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Live TV is not possible unless there's a website that does it and its not flash. And there are no free legal services that offer live TV.

You can only watch live TV at home on wifi with your cable service lol.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB
iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Turb0x3r

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I use it to watch my movies on Plex when I"m not at home. Sometimes ESPN, ABC or NBC player for shows I have been meaning to watch. The FIOS app is awesome for live TV when someone else is watching something on TV.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711