Having trouble deciding on the final Color

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I brought my ipad 4 on Friday when it was on sale. Apparently I got the white model, but I asked the assistance and they said if I don't like the white one, then I can exchange it and get a black one. For the past few days That I have been using my ipad I love it, it's simply amazing. I just need to decide if I want to keep this color, or get the black one.

I was thinking of waiting until I get the snugg case for the new ipad and try it out because with that case it covers the white bezel.

What should I do, keep the white, or get the black?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is the color bothering you while you're using it? Also, if you're going to put a protective cover on it anyway, its color shouldn't be an issue. You've had the white iPad now for a few days and, by your own admission, you love using it and therefore, I suggest you keep it and go about your business...:)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
User preference is what matters. No matter which I choose nor anybody else. It's up to you.

Enjoy your new device.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Is the color bothering you while you're using it? Also, if you're going to put a protective cover on it anyway, its color shouldn't be an issue. You've had the white iPad now for a few days and, by your own admission, you love using it and therefore, I suggest you keep it and go about your business...:)

I really do enjoy it, the color doesn't disturb me at all, but some people say that black is way better then white, and looks sharper. This is my first time owning a white apple device.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I really do enjoy it, the color doesn't disturb me at all, but some people say that black is way better then white, and looks sharper. This is my first time owning a white apple device.

John is right, my friend. If you're happy with it, then what other people say shouldn't matter. The color of the device is just that, the color. It does not interfere whatsoever with how the device operates. Enjoy what YOU prefer....:)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Whichever color you like better is the one you need. There is absolutely no difference between the black and white version, besides the color. Just keep the white if you like it.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yea I guess I have to make a good decision fast because I can't never own one, the black does look more sharper and professional, but I have no problem with the white version.

What color ipad do you have and why did you choose that color?

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the black and slate iPad mini to go with my black and slate iPhone 5. I wanted my iPad to match my iPhone.

I chose black and slate over white because I just loved the two tone color. I originally said (before anything was said on the iPhone 5) that my next iPhone would be white, but the black looks amazing to me.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea I guess I have to make a good decision fast because I can't never own one, the black does look more sharper and professional, but I have no problem with the white version.

What color ipad do you have and why did you choose that color?

I have a black iPhone 4S and a black iPad 2. Why? Because I like how the black blends in with the display when it is off better than I like how the white ones look. It's as simple as that, my friend...;)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I had a black iphone 4 white 4s black 5

Black ipad 1 2 and now 4

Wife has a white 5 and white mini

The black is way faster !! Haha jk

I just like the black vs the white the screen blends but white has a very clean look also
So I guess I like both lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Some people find a white bezel distracting. There's a reason most tv's have black bezels. But as the rest said, it's totally user preference.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711