Ipad 4 Black or White?

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If you bought it from Bestbuy, Walmart, or target, just go back and return it before the 30 day return policy ends. They when you get your cash back go purchase the black one xD lol that's what I did

I brought mine from the apple store, for sale on Black Friday.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
They should really just let me exchange it for a black one because I asked the day I brought it and they said it's fine. As long as my 30 days is not up.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
They will let me exchange for the sale price right?

Normally that's how stores do it maybe if they process the return and purchase in same transaction it's will be fine but I think if you return then do a new transaction that might not be able to ..
I would just call and ask

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
All devices are black for me. White is too girly for me and I am a girl lol!!

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64FB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
All devices are black for me. White is too girly for me and I am a girl lol!!

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64FB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Ya never really seen guys with a white iPad but have seen them with white phones .. I had a white phone but went back to black lol

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Ya never really seen guys with a white iPad but have seen them with white phones .. I had a white phone but went back to black lol

That's funny what's the difference between a white phone and a white iPad lol.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB
iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
That's funny what's the difference between a white phone and a white iPad lol.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB
iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

No idea lol

Turb0x3r

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I remember when my wife and I were discussing what color iPad we both should get and I pointed out that if we got white it would more more difficult to read and give us more eyestrain and she decided to test it for herself at the apple store haha. So needless she said that black is much more easier on the eyes so black was the choice!

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I remember when my wife and I were discussing what color iPad we both should get and I pointed out that if we got white it would more more difficult to read and give us more eyestrain and she decided to test it for herself at the apple store haha. So needless she said that black is much more easier on the eyes so black was the choice!

Intelligent and informed decision. All my iDevices are black.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Loony4Fruit

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I've seen a ton of guys with white ipads. I really don't understand this whole obsession with calling white girly. I prefer the look of the white better and it hides fingerprints a lot better.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a white iPad 2 and looking to refresh to the next iPad 4 or maybe even 5th gen, but either way I'm going to go with black instead this time.

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I purchased an iPhone 5 in white and have regretted it since, if you don't mind wear a protective case and a screen protector then sure go for it - but if you don't then it gets really grubby and dirty quickly. However my black iPad seems to hide the dirt a lot better, obviously due to the colour.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox