Ipad 4 Black or White?

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I purchased an iPhone 5 in white and have regretted it since, if you don't mind wear a protective case and a screen protector then sure go for it - but if you don't then it gets really grubby and dirty quickly. However my black iPad seems to hide the dirt a lot better, obviously due to the colour.

I have a white iPhone 5 going raw and naked and doesn't get dirty. The only part that does from time to time is the aluminum backing, but its really to clean off.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Black is a fingerprint magnet compared to the white. I have all white devices I do not see them getting dirty and the white bezel is not a distraction. Different Strokes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

anon(4166778)

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a black iPad. I like black better because it gives the device more depth when looking at the screen. White is too distracting.. That's why they make black TVs.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I got my white iPad 4 128GB LTE a month ago and honestly I wish I had gotten the black one, I always get phones, laptops (or laptop cases for the laptop) in black and just thought a change would be nice, but alas I hate it and now I am changing carriers so I am stuck with it, for now anyways.