Results 1 to 1 of 1
iPad 4 Video Issue / screen issue
I have a Verizon LTE iPad 4. I have noticed that when I am watching videos using the native iOS video app and the Podcast app the screen contrast drops and is visible when you bring up the playback controls. The volume slider turns a very pale blue and if you close the app the home screen takes a few seconds to re-adjust to normal color and contrast. It is a very weird glitch. I have restored it a s new iPad and the issue persisted. I also tested my wife's iPad 3 just to see if it was a bug in the latest iOS but her iPad is fine. It also happens using the Amazon Mobile Video app. It does not happen using HBO GO or Netflix. It seems it happens in apps that use the native iOS video playback and volume controls. I'm not sure if it's hardware or if it's just a software bug.
- By puj89 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2011, 03:24 PM
- By sepehrsh in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 11-26-2009, 03:48 AM
- By sososiddity in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:42 PM
- By Hghflyrjd1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2009, 07:27 PM
- By deathbyart in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2009, 09:35 AM