Got my new iPad 4 in the mail today.
Opened it up and immediately noticed fingerprints all over the iPad; not only on the iPad wrapper (interior) but on the device itself. Back of the iPad has smudges like someone was eating while they were packaging it. For 700.00, the last thing i expected was to see a dirty product in a sealed box. Really disappointed.
- 11-09-2012, 06:37 AM #2
- 11-10-2012, 02:47 PM #3
- 11-10-2012, 10:23 PM #4
- 11-10-2012, 11:11 PM #5iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
- iOS Version
- 6, 5.1
Re: Quality control
Yup, Apple's never one to shy away from a return, especially not in the first 14 days. Take that back if you're not happy, and get one you are happy with.
That's the only way things like this will change (if people like you let them know it's unacceptable)
- By burnsaa in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2013, 03:40 PM
- By Reaktor5 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2008, 08:20 PM
- By Galley in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2008, 12:18 PM
- By electriicdigits in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2008, 03:05 AM
- By gruswitz in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2008, 07:43 PM