Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I'm having the weirdest iPad 4 glitch...
It seems some apps just don't know that the iPad 4 has a retina screen... Some apps work fine. Such as Angry Birds, Modern Combat 3, Trigger Fist, Cut the Rope, Dead Trigger, etc. They all run in full retina resolution when supported. Now, I have some games that just run at the lower resolution, when I know they supported retina on my iPad 3. Games such as NOVA 3(which doesn't even have the option to toggle retina available), Dead Space, Mass effect, and so on all run in the lower resolution, when I know they worked in retina on the iPad 3... I don't even understand...
- 11-03-2012, 12:19 PM #2
- By Sonlon in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2012, 10:50 PM
- By dalvik in forum iPad 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-08-2012, 02:27 PM
- By sunrat39 in forum iPad 2Replies: 8Last Post: 05-18-2011, 06:30 PM
- By sepehrsh in forum iPad 2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2011, 12:22 AM
- By entronp in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-12-2010, 12:01 AM