Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Global Posts
    5,619 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6.1.3

Default 10 reasons why the iPad 4 is worth getting:

The iPad 4 has an A6X processor which is really similar to the iPhone 5's processor (might be clocked differently) but with a quad core graphics processor.

The iPad 3 has an A5X processor which is basically the iPhone 4S's processor with quad core graphics.

The quad core graphics in the iPad 4 are better than the ones in the iPad 3.
    iPhone Nanite

Thanks for the info guys!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,814 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    The iPad 4 has an A6X processor which is really similar to the iPhone 5's processor (might be clocked differently) but with a quad core graphics processor.

The iPad 3 has an A5X processor which is basically the iPhone 4S's processor with quad core graphics.

The quad core graphics in the iPad 4 are better than the ones in the iPad 3.
    Ya what you said haha
    iPhone Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Peligro911 View Post
    The free section on the App Store

Why use the plastic lol use the device how its meant to be used I have had several phones and iPads 1 2 and now 4
    Only used a screen protector on the 1 until I took it off never had a scratch now if multiple people are using it then I would use zagg but if its just you I wouldn't worry about scratches
    Yea I know it may sound funny, but I rather just use it in the plastic until I apply the screen protector. I really need to know what is a good screen protector, without liquid. I feel comfortable just putting on the screen protector without spraying liquid on it. I also asked one of the assistance and they said if I don't like the white kind, then I can exchange it for a black one. I will make a design when I get the snug case.

As for apps, I did purchase a few apps on my iPod touch 4g and that's why I don't want to re-buy them. Some apps I wanted to get for my little sister and brother, but they were like 2 dollars and I don't have a credit card. This is my first ipad is there anything I should know? I am still getting used to it, so far I LOVE IT!!! Well I use it in the sealed plastic in the box lol (for now)

Global Posts
    5,619 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6.1.3

If you've already bought them then just go to the Purchased tab in the App Store app. You should see any apps you've ever bought with your Apple ID.

As for purchasing new apps, without a credit card you'd need to load an iTunes gift card which can be purchased anywhere.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

WAQAS4, I have had my 3 since March and only use a Smartcover on it, no screen protector. The screen is still perfect, seems to be very tough, although I am careful with it. I carry it in my purse all the time, and still beautiful.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    273 Global Posts

Default Re: 10 reasons why the iPad 4 is worth getting:

Quote Originally Posted by lauriep05 View Post
    WAQAS4, I have had my 3 since March and only use a Smartcover on it, no screen protector. The screen is still perfect, seems to be very tough, although I am careful with it. I carry it in my purse all the time, and still beautiful.
    We've had the 1st generation iPad since it was released. It was a gift from my parents to my kids - 4 and 5 1/2 years old at the time. Various cases, but never a screen protector. Plenty of fingerprints and unidentifiable smudges, lol!, but not a single scratch to this day. Now that's saying a LOT! A little screen cleaner and microfiber and it looks brand new.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    iPhone Beginner

I really lovely first ipad, I am still getting used to the great features that's included. The reason why I prefer a screen protector on my screen is because I am scared I would get some oily marks, or some small scratches on it. I let my little sister and brother use it sometimes, and you know how they ares it's their hands and habits. It also keeps the screen new and well protected.

The Zagg HD sounds good, but I would have trouble installing it with the liquid, does anyone know how much Best buy charges for that? I am wondering if I should just get a good screen protector that great without liquid, I want one that is actually worth getting and that will last a good period of time.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,814 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Quote Originally Posted by WAQAS4 View Post
    I really lovely first ipad, I am still getting used to the great features that's included. The reason why I prefer a screen protector on my screen is because I am scared I would get some oily marks, or some small scratches on it. I let my little sister and brother use it sometimes, and you know how they ares it's their hands and habits. It also keeps the screen new and well protected.

The Zagg HD sounds good, but I would have trouble installing it with the liquid, does anyone know how much Best buy charges for that? I am wondering if I should just get a good screen protector that great without liquid, I want one that is actually worth getting and that will last a good period of time.
    I think they charge 10 or 15 bucks maybe less
    Zagg has a lifetime warranty is peels up or what not they replace it for life!
    Best part is say best buy apples it crooked or messes it up they will take a brand new one of the shelve and do it again until its right ..
    Zagg does make a dry one also but I have never had a issue with the wet applying

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    iPhone Beginner

I think they charge 10 or 15 bucks maybe less
    Zagg has a lifetime warranty is peels up or what not they replace it for life!
    Best part is say best buy apples it crooked or messes it up they will take a brand new one of the shelve and do it again until its right ..
    Zagg does make a dry one also but I have never had a issue with the wet applying

I will definietly ask my Best buy, and let them apply it, because I did apply a few screen protectors on my iPod touch, but I wasn't worried about that as I am to apply it to my ipad.

When you applied the Zagg screen protector (liquid version) did you spray the liquid on the actual screen, or just on the screen protector?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,814 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

I will definietly ask my Best buy, and let them apply it, because I did apply a few screen protectors on my iPod touch, but I wasn't worried about that as I am to apply it to my ipad.

When you applied the Zagg screen protector (liquid version) did you spray the liquid on the actual screen, or just on the screen protector?
    You spray your fingers and the protector and then lay it on it slides so you can align it then you squeegee the water out with a tool kind of like a credit card there will be a few air bubbles but go away with in 24 hours or so

iMore Newbie

iOS Version

Hi guys
    It maybe irrelevant but i want to know :

Plz say me 4 resons that ipad 4 is better than ipad mini or versa
    ( i have doubt that which one should i get )
    I'm student and i want to study pdf of my lesson on it

Thanks alot
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,814 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Quote Originally Posted by Farshid72 View Post
    Hi guys
    It maybe irrelevant but i want to know :

Plz say me 4 resons that ipad 4 is better than ipad mini or versa
    ( i have doubt that which one should i get )
    I'm student and i want to study pdf of my lesson on it

Thanks alot
    Screen size .. Camera .. Processor .. Retina

Mini

Screen size .. Weight .. Portability .. Easy to hold for long periods of time

iMore Newbie

iOS Version

Screen size .. Camera .. Processor .. Retina

Mini

Screen size .. Weight .. Portability .. Easy to hold for long periods of time

Tnx for ur answer
    But what's the diffrent between ipad 3th and 4th ?

Thanks
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,814 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Tnx for ur answer
    But what's the diffrent between ipad 3th and 4th ?

Thanks
    Processor .. Camera on front and charging port

iMore Newbie

iOS Version

I heared that GPU is improved too
    It dosent changed ?

Global Posts
    5,619 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6.1.3

It dosent changed ?
    Read the rest of the thread. Lots of answers already. Including mine.
    iPhone Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    If you've already bought them then just go to the Purchased tab in the App Store app. You should see any apps you've ever bought with your Apple ID.

As for purchasing new apps, without a credit card you'd need to load an iTunes gift card which can be purchased anywhere.
    I am having this problem where I go into the App store app, and go to the purchase tab, and it stays on loading for a while, my purchased content doesn't come up. I rebooted it and even reset my network, still not showing.

[B[/B]
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,814 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

It dosent changed ?
    Anything you need to know google can tell you

iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,814 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

I am having this problem where I go into the App store app, and go to the purchase tab, and it stays on loading for a while, my purchased content doesn't come up. I rebooted it and even reset my network, still not showing.

[B[/B]
    Try changing your dns settings to googles on your router it's helps loading times 8.8.8.8

iPhone Beginner

Try changing your dns settings to googles on your router it's helps loading times 8.8.8.8

I don't think the connection is the issue, I think it's because I haven't connected my ipad to the PC yet, and Itunes has all my purchased apps that I purchased on my Ipod Touch.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,814 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

I don't think the connection is the issue, I think it's because I haven't connected my ipad to the PC yet, and Itunes has all my purchased apps that I purchased on my Ipod Touch.
    It should know by your apple Id has nothing to do with your pc

iPhone Beginner

It should know by your apple Id has nothing to do with your pc

Yea it recognizes my apple ID with no problem, when I download app, I enter my password, but when I go to check my purchases in the App store tab it never loads up. It only stays with "Loading"
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,814 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Yea it recognizes my apple ID with no problem, when I download app, I enter my password, but when I go to check my purchases in the App store tab it never loads up. It only stays with "Loading"
    Does it do it with wifi off ?

iMore Intermediate

Yeah, the iPad 4 is conspicuous, but I think I wouldn't buy another Tablet now, as I was deciding to buy an iPad mini, and guys told me it really good for some simple needs.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast