Who Ordered An iPad 4?

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Just put my order in when the online store opened up at 3am!

I guess the official name is iPad with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular for AT&T 32GB - Black $729.00

Available to ship: Mid November

Delivers Within 5 days after shipping by Standard Shipping

Part Number: MD517LL/A

I tried having it shipped to a store in NH (no sales tax) but it wouldn't let me ship it there. Oh well, gotta pay to get it when it's released so I put the order though.

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 64gb to replace my iPad 2. Honestly, I can't wait. It's going to be the upgrade I wanted to have, my wife will love the boost from the iPad 1 and it'll give me the freedom to keep only what I want on my new iPad (like with my iPhone 5) and keep it out of my kids hands ;)

I guess the LTE versions are shipping later? I ordered the wifi only and it delivers on the 2nd, although I constantly pray that it will arrive sooner. Sooner is SO much better :)

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I just sold my iPad 2 in order to purchase the new iPad 4?. I ordered the black 32gb wifi model.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Cant find an answer that is definitive!! can anyone tell me if the I-PAD 4 will be available at the likes of Best-buy / Walmart on Nov 2nd

No one knows or has said yet. However, if history is any indication, it should be... possibly in limited quantities.

pjtiern

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a black 16 gb iPd 4 at 8:30 EDT. This one is for my wife. Also ordered red leather Smart Cover she likes. IPad ships in 2 weeks. I had it engraved, which accounts for some delay.

KCook3

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 64 gig black iPad for me, this replaces my original iPad and a iPad mini for my wife. This would be her first. Both are 4g ATT models.

KC

trmoney24

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Black 32GB Verizon LTE iPad at 3:15am on 10-26. This is what the status says now.
Available to ship: Mid November
Delivers Nov 26 via Standard Shipping

Anyone have a sooner date?

Kaybeenz

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
For those of you who just ordered an iPad 4 recently (today, yesterday, the day before, etc), what's the delivery date you have?

I'm a little bit miffed. When I ordered the Wifi-only iPad 4 last night, my order confirmation e-mail gave me "Delivers 9 Nov via Standard Shipping". Then this morning, I received an e-mail from Apple Payments saying they had a problem with my credit card, which they shouldn't have. I called my bank, bank says they don't even see a charge being attempted so Apple must have sent the e-mail by mistake or something. Called Apple, and they went ahead and put the charge through right then and there. Sure enough, no problem.

Then right after the charge went through, I checked my order status online again and now, it shows "Delivers 14 Nov". What happened to my Nov 9 delivery date? Reps weren't able to give me any good answers.

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I ordered as soon as the Apple store opened up that night. Delivery date listed as Monday, Nov 26th. Was charged that night.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a mini to be delivered this Friday... but I'm paranoid about the non-retina diplay... So I ordered a 32GB WiFi 4 also - so I can compare the two side by side and make my decision. The Wifi 4's are shipping in a week now, so I'll have to wait a bit to do the comparison.

EDIT: canceled my ipad 4 order... just not sure so I'll wait until I get the mini before deciding to order a 4... Since I had a 3 I know what the screen looks like ;)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73