iPad 3 4G iTunes error 9 how to fix it?
My iPad (3rd, LTE) is boot looping, I can get in to recovery, but I can't restore it 😕
iTunes is giving me error 9. I've tried turning off firewall and antivirus, changed several PCs and USBs.. Also, I tried to restore without LCD, touch and cable for power and camera, but still nothing.. I can't take it to apple store, because we don't have one.
- Best AnswerMay 26 2015 | 5:57 pm EDT
- 05-26-2015, 05:57 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2015, 01:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2015, 01:17 PM
- By Khairul Alam in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2015, 12:59 PM
The wallpaper will not appear in lock screen. It get a play,pause, volume screen. How can I get my wall paper instead?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2015, 12:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2015, 12:12 PM