- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Why is my iPad 3 only connecting to Edge and not 3G and above?
I have Apple iPad 3rd Gen (Wi-Fi/Cellular AT&T/GPS) 32 and my country 3g frequency is GSM 850 and 4G LTE is 1800. While I understand that it would not connect to 4G I thought it will connect to 3G. I did everything
- system restore
and whatever that is asked to be done in other forums with the connection issues. Wifi works fine and has been upgraded to latest IOS. It is still not working. Is it because the GSM frequency is 700,2100 as per its specification? I dont have the technical specification but when I checked the everymac.com it shows as cellular as 700/2100 but I thought 3g should work. Can someone help me or advice me. Thanks.
- 10-06-2014, 09:38 AM #2
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 59Last Post: 01-06-2015, 01:05 PM
- By KingBuick in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2014, 03:54 PM
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 10-25-2014, 08:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2014, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2014, 09:00 AM